Thinking about getting a website for your business, but not convinced you need one? Here’s 21 reasons why you should.
- It’s an online brochure for your business.
- It’s an online advert for your business.
- It’s an online store.
- It’s cheaper (and lasts longer) than direct mail or newspaper adverts.
- You reach a large geographical area.
- You keep your customers informed about products, services and news from your business.
- It’s available 24/7 – whenever your customer wants you, you’re there.
- You can showcase your work, products or services.
- It improves customer service by answering their frequently asked questions.
- 80% of customers search online before going shopping.
- It increases your business value – people think you’re not a proper business if you don’t have a website.
- People can find your physical address easier.
- You can communicate with customers using forms or online messaging services (like the one on my site.)
- You can issue press releases on your website.
- It develops trust with you customers by letting them know who you are and what you are about.
- People can share information easily about your business with friends.
- You can sell directly from your website.
- It allows people to window shop before they come into your physical shop.
- It provides social proof – testimonials are there to reassure customers that other people bought and were happy.
- 6 out of 10 customers expect you to have a website.
- You can develop your business’s personality through articles/blogs.
So now you know why you should have a website, let’s talk about the how. The easiest and quickest way is to let me create one for you. No fuss, no hassle – sit back, relax and in 7 days your website will be live.
Use the form on the side of the page to get in touch.